|While this is an open forum, it’s also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and posts clean. You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username, and any information provided. Comments and posts that violate any of the guidelines listed below may be removed:
The appearance of external links or the use of third-party applications on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of Representative Trey Hollingsworth, the United States House of Representatives, or the United States Government.
- Do not post graphic, obscene, explicit, or racial comments. We also do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful, vindictive, or intended to defame anyone;
- Do not post any solicitations (I.e.: asking users to “like” your Facebook page, visit your website, sign a petition, contribute to a fundraiser, etc.);
- Do not post advertisements, prize contests, or giveaways. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency;
- Do not post details about ongoing investigations, legal proceedings, or administrative proceedings that could prejudice the processes or could interfere with an individual’s rights;
- Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice;
- Do not post copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted should be owned by the user;
- Do not post comments, photos, or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity;
- Do not post documents of any kind;
- All information posted to social media sites will be unclassified. No FOUO (For Official Use Only), Classified, Pre-Decisional, Proprietary, or Business-Sensitive information should ever be posted or discussed on this page;
- Do not post personnel lists, rosters, organizational charts, or directories as this is a violation of privacy.